Our LANGUAGE OF THE MONTH for JANUARY is
Our BRITISH VALUE for JANUARY is
RULE OF LAW
Our current CURRICULUM THEME is
The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 12 Jan 19: Latest school Newsletter.
- 12 Jan 19: PTA Newsletter.
- 08 Jan 19: Drawing and photograph of Mrs Robinson on our Staff page.
- 22 Dec 18: Latest school Newsletters and Spring term diary dates.
- 22 Dec 18: PTA Newsletters.
- 22 Dec 18: Spring Term Curriculum Outlines for each class.
- 22 Dec 18: We presented our Christmas Service in St Mary's Church.
- 22 Dec 18: A new video for Class 5.
- 22 Dec 18: List of Governors' Pecuniary Interests.
- 09 Dec 18: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 09 Dec 18: PTA Newsletter.
- 09 Dec 18: A new video for Class 3.
- 02 Dec 18: Latest school Newsletter.
- 02 Dec 18: PTA Newsletter.
- 02 Dec 18: A poster for Operation Encompass.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 12 January, 2019