The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
Please look round the website by using the links on the left, or at the bottom, of the page.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 16 Jul 16: New school Newsletter.
- 16 Jul 16: Updated SEND Information Report.
- 09 Jul 16: New school Newsletters and diary dates.
- 09 Jul 16: PTA Newsletters.
- 09 Jul 16: Parents' Letter re: Year 6 Leavers' Party.
- 28 Jun 16: New school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 28 Jun 16: PTA Newsletter.
- 28 Jun 16: Parents' Letter re: Cost confirmation for Min Y Don visit.
- 28 Jun 16: Parents' Letter re: Class 1 trip to Twycross Zoo in July.
- 28 Jun 16: Updated SEND Policy.
- 28 Jun 16: Updated list of school Governing Body members.
- 28 Jun 16: Minutes from recent PTA Meeting.
- 22 Jun 16: Updated Admissions Policies for 2016/17 and 2017/18.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 16 July, 2016