Our LANGUAGE OF THE MONTH for APRIL is
Our BRITISH VALUE for APRIL is
Our current CURRICULUM THEME is
THE LIVING PLANET
The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 15 Apr 19: Latest school Newsletter and Summer term diary dates.
- 15 Apr 19: PTA Newsletter.
- 15 Apr 19: Summer Term 1 Curriculum Outlines for each class.
- 07 Apr 19: Latest school Newsletter.
- 07 Apr 19: PTA Newsletter.
- 07 Apr 19: Updated Administration of Medicines Form.
- 07 Apr 19: Medication Policy.
- 30 Mar 19: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 30 Mar 19: PTA Newsletter.
- 24 Mar 19: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 24 Mar 19: PTA Newsletter.
- 24 Mar 19: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 24 Mar 19: Minutes from recent PTA Meeting.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 15 April, 2019
Read our Letter of Congratulations on our excellent KS2 Maths Results in 2018!