Our LANGUAGE OF THE MONTH for DECEMBER is
Our BRITISH VALUE for DECEMBER is
Our current CURRICULUM THEME is
The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 01 Dec 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 01 Dec19: PTA Newsletter.
- 22 Nov 19: Pupil Premium Review for 2018/19.
- 22 Nov 19: Autumn Term 2 Curriculum Outlines for Classes 2, 3 and 4.
- 22 Nov 19: Sex and Relationships Education Policy.
- 12 Nov 19: BEP Academy Financial Statement and additional documents.
- 12 Nov 19: SEND Information Report for 2019/20.
- 12 Nov 19: Photos of this year's House Captains and Prefects.
- 06 Nov 19: Various School Jobs that the children can apply for at our school.
- 02 Nov 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 02 Nov 19: PTA Newsletter.
- 02 Nov 19: Minutes from recent PTA Meeting.
- 02 Nov 19: An updated introduction and new photograph of our School Council.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 1 December, 2019
Read our Letter of Congratulations on our excellent KS2 Maths Results in 2018!