The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
Please look round the website by using the links on the left, or at the bottom, of the page.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 23 Sep 16: New school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 23 Sep 16: PTA Newsletter.
- 23 Sep 16: Updated Governors' committee memberships.
- 20 Sep 16: Updated Governors' interests and terms of office.
- 20 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: Year 4 Beaumanor Hall Residential.
- 20 Sep 16: Parents' Letter re: Beaumanor Hall Activity Day on 13 October 2016.
- 17 Sep 16: New school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 17 Sep 16: PTA Newsletter.
- 10 Sep 16: New school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 10 Sep 16: PTA Newsletter.
- 10 Sep 16: Updated SEND Information Report.
- 10 Sep 16: This year's report from the Chair of our PTA.
- 03 Sep 16: New school Newsletter.
- 03 Sep 16: PTA Newsletter.
- 03 Sep 16: Autumn Term Curriculum Outlines on our Class pages.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 23 September, 2016