Our LANGUAGE OF THE MONTH for JUNE is
Our BRITISH VALUE for JUNE is
Our current CURRICULUM THEME is
The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 09 Jun 19: A new page with information about our Pre-School.
- 08 Jun 19: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 08 Jun 19: PTA Newsletter.
- 27 May 19: Latest school Newsletter.
- 17 May 19: We celebrated our Easter Service at St Mary's Church.
- 11 May 19: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 04 May 19: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 04 May 19: PTA Newsletter.
- 04 May 19: Updated Complains and Health and Safety Policies.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 11 June, 2019
Read our Letter of Congratulations on our excellent KS2 Maths Results in 2018!