Pupils Toilet Roll Challenge (see the previous Staff video on our Covid-19 page)
HOUSE POINT COMPETITION
QUIZ 8: ENDING FRI 22 MAY 2020
The winners of Quiz 7 were: Charnwood
|CURRENT HOUSE POINT TOTALS|
The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 24 May 20: A video from the children on the home page.
- 19 May 20: An example of home writing from a pupil in Class 5.
- 16 May 20: Home Learning packs for w/c 18 May on our year group pages.
- 16 May 20: Links to Quiz 8 now live on our home page.
- 16 May 20: Parents' Letter re: Update from school and response to proposed school re-openings.
- 16 May 20: Parents' Letter re: Bradgate Educational Partnership on potential school re-openings.
- 16 May 20: Parents' Letter re: Positivity from Rainbow Family Values.
- 16 May 20: Website Ideas for Home Learning on our Covid-19 page.
- 11 May 20: Links to Quiz 7 now live on our home page.
- 08 May 20: Home Learning packs for w/c 11 May on our year group pages.
- 08 May 20: The winners and runners up of Class 5's Diary Writing Competition.
- 08 May 20: Six photos of recent work from the children of Class 3.
- 05 May 20: A video from the staff on the home page.
- 02 May 20: Home Learning packs for w/c 4 May on our year group pages.
- 02 May 20: Links to Quiz 6 now live on our home page.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 24 May, 2020
Read our Letter of Congratulations on our excellent KS2 Maths Results in 2018!