Due to preschool reopening on 15 June 2020 there are less staff members available to provide home school learning activities. The following activities on this page have been provided by specialist from the Bradgate Education Trust to support home learning of Preschool and EYFS children while at home for the rest of the term. They will be added to over the next few weeks. We hope you enjoy them. Please choose anyone you wish to do:
- Pack 9 (w/c 8 June 2020) - Pre-School Home Learning
- Pack 8 (w/c 1 June 2020) - Pre-School Home Learning
- Pack 7 (w/c 18 May 2020) - Pre-School Home Learning
- Pack 6 (w/c 11 May 2020) - Pre-School Home Learning
- Pack 4 (w/c 27 April 2020) - Pre-School Home Learning
- Pack 3 (w/c 20 April 2020) - Pre-School Home Learning
- Pack 2 (w/c 30 March 2020) - Pre-School Home Learning
- Pack 1 (w/c 23 March 2020) - Pre-School Home Learning
- My Sunflower Diary
For any queries or issues regarding our home learning, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents above are pdf files unless otherwise specified.
We offer a high quality Pre-School for 3 and 4 year olds, rooted in the traditions, values and ethos of our school.
We offer 15/30 hours of free childcare, as well as tax-free childcare, and will even help you apply.
- A pre-school with a fully qualified teacher and level 3 teaching assistants.
- A pre-school that is a full part of our outstanding primary school.
- Term-time childcare with extended wrap-around provision from 7.30am to 5.30pm.
- Transparent fees and payment policy with no nasty surprises.
Find out more about our exciting new pre-school by reading the prospectus below:
- Pre-School Prospectus - 2019/20 (pdf)
If you have any other queries or questions, please visit the school office or email us on email@example.com. Application forms for the pre-school can be sent via email to parents or pop by the school office to pick one up!
Book your child's place now!