During the school closure and extended absence from school in light of the Coronavirus, here are home learning projects, activities and links for the children to complete:
Pack 2 (w/c 30 March 2020)
Pack 1 (w/c 23 March 2020)
For any queries or issues regarding our home learning, please email: email@example.com
Documents above are pdf files unless otherwise specified.
We offer a high quality Pre-School for 3 and 4 year olds, rooted in the traditions, values and ethos of our school.
We offer 15/30 hours of free childcare, as well as tax-free childcare, and will even help you apply.
- A pre-school with a fully qualified teacher and level 3 teaching assistants.
- A pre-school that is a full part of our outstanding primary school.
- Term-time childcare with extended wrap-around provision from 7.30am to 5.30pm.
- Transparent fees and payment policy with no nasty surprises.
Find out more about our exciting new pre-school by reading the prospectus below:
- Pre-School Prospectus - 2019/20 (pdf)
If you have any other queries or questions, please visit the school office or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms for the pre-school can be sent via email to parents or pop by the school office to pick one up!
Book your child's place now!